Happy Hump Day Everyone!
Today, I wanted to give you a fool proof, easy eyeshadow look to get you through the summer.
You can change out the colors but the technique and use of the products should remain the same.
IT IS SO EASY
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- A creamy eyeshadow base (preferrably with a satin or metallic finish)
- A corresponding powder shadow (in the same color family)
- Your face powder
- A fluffy blending brush (like the MAC 224 or Sigma E40)
The products I used are as follows:
- Maybelline Color Tattoo (Bad to the Bronze)
- MAC Eyeshadow (Satin Taupe)
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural (Dark Golden)
- Step One: Use your fingers to blend your cream base all over the lid, stopping at the crease. Make sure there are no harsh lines (using your fluffy blending brush)
- Step Two: Use the same brush to blend your powder shadow over the cream base. Again, stopping at the crease.
- Now you just want to make sure your brush is cleaned off and dip it into your face powder to blur all the harsh edges (starting at the crease to blend out)
Voila! You’re done. I added lashes to my look but this can easily be done with mascara. It’s super simple for Summer. You can use Golds, Bronzes, Champagnes, etc. Any eye color you want. But you want to do this with neutral shades only! This is beginner friendly and basically fool proof.
Here are some pictures of how it looks with a set of lashes.
Again, this look is so simple, and super easy for this summer. I hope you guys try it out. Let me know your thoughts.
As always, I thank you for taking the time to read my blog. All comments and feedback are encouraged.